WITNESS Horizon is supported on PC systems that meet the following minimum requirements:
- Processor: Intel® or AMD® - Processor Speed 2GHz (higher speeds recommended)
- Windows Versions: Windows 10, Windows 8.1*, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012 R2*, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2003 SP2
- Memory: 2GB of RAM (>4GB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 1GB of available storage space
- Screen: 1024x768 pixel screen resolution (higher resolutions are recommended)
- Graphics: WITNESS requires graphics acceleration for best performance. Lanner recommends the use of NVIDIA graphics cards as this is the platform on which WITNESS 3D environments are developed and tested. Other graphics cards may be supported by WITNESS, please check with your supplier. Recommended adapters include NVIDIA GeForce© with at least 2GB of RAM or NVIDIA® Quadro® series for premium performance. Please contact us for more details since the technology available alters frequently.
- USB:WITNESS software can be issued on a USB memory stick or downloaded from the MyLanner Support Portal. A USB socket is required for a hardware 'dongle' based security solution.
* For Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 the following additional prerequisites need to be installed - April 2014 Update (see KB 2919355)and Servicing Stack Update (see KB2919442).d (32 & 64 bit)
Note that WITNESS Horizon will not run on Windows XP.